Thursday, May 6, 2010

Changes

It is with a heavy heart that I decided to resign from the Journaling Junkie Design Team. It was a tough decision. JJ is really close to my heart as I have been there since it started over 2 years ago. Stephanie is a dream to work with but I have been feeling quite overwhelmed over the last few months. Between running my own business, taking care of 2 very active kids, a husband and a household along with volunteer work, I was starting to feel burnt out. I wish Stephanie and the rest of the JJ team all the best. You ladies rock!!! Thank you for having me all this time.

P.S.
There is a design team call on over at JJ so see my sidebar link and head over. You'll be working with a great bunch of women! :0)

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

I will miss you too, you have been an absolute pleasure to work with and I apreciate all that you have done in the creation of your Lo's and your advertising our little team's blog.
Many thanks.